Fearless

Discuss life by sharing your thoughts, love stories, poems, and whatever else with others here.

Moderator: Forum Mods

mb_rockstar
Special Guest
Special Guest

Fearless

Post by mb_rockstar »

I've learned a lot about overcoming my fears this year. It wasn't easy, but the more I pushed myself, the more it got easier. I can't say that I'm completely over my fears because there will always be that anticipation, but I have become more daring. It's good to take risk sometimes to see what you are capable of doing.

Today, I got into an elavator with this HUGE roach! Yes, I'm terrified of roaches, but I told myself, just do it...it's not going to harm you. LOL* yea sounds silly. I use to be so afraid of them. I've actually cried once because it got too close to me. hahaha* It startled me! I was minding my own business on my friend's computer and when I went to reach for the mouse, I noticed that something big was moving. I thought the mouse was running away from me, but it was this huge ugly brown roach. :P

Anyway, there are a lot more stuff I've overcomed this year, but let's hear about everyone elses. Are there any fears you would like to overcome or have overcomed recently?
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Mikey_
Life is good. Be inspired.

Post by Mikey_ »

Good going in taking your first step against roaches :)
Lexi
Lunatic
Lunatic

Post by Lexi »

Too funny! I think cockroaches are frightening looking creatures, too.
Let's see, my fears... for as long as I can remember, I've always had a paralyzing fear of wigs. Yuck! I totally hate wigs!!
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

Oh yeah? You should wait till the day you meet us! My wig looks almost natural!
Lexi
Lunatic
Lunatic

Post by Lexi »

HA! You crack me up! Don't even say that! I tell you, people wearing wigs scare the heck out me. :-D
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

Wigs... mm... they are beautiful.

I've noticed that after the years, one of my fears I picked up from my dad has creeped back: the fear of going to the bank and returning things to stores. Can't let that fear hold you back! Sometimes, you've just got to remind yourself what your fear is, acknowledge it, and do something about/overcome it.

:-o