More 24 for Kiefer Sutherland

Talk about the latest and older TV shows here.

Moderator: Forum Mods

Mikey_
Life is good. Be inspired.

More 24 for Kiefer Sutherland

Post by Mikey_ »

Kiefer Sutherland will feature in at least three more series of the phenomenally successful American TV show 24, according to US media reports.

Variety claims Fox Television has agreed an eight-figure deal with Sutherland which will tie him to the action drama show through to May 2009.

Although precise figures have not been disclosed, his contract will be reportedly worth about $40 million (?22.9 million), which will make him one of the highest-paid actors on television.

He will also be promoted from co-exec to executive producer of the series and will have a major say in a possible big screen adaptation.

However, while 24 fans swoon at the mere thought of such a feature film being released, Sutherland has said that shooting is not on the cards just yet.

Co-creators Joel Surnow, Robert Cochran and Howard Gordon have all still to agree on the logistics of any silver screen adaptation.

"It was really Joel, Bob and Howard realising that if we were going to squeeze shooting in during the break, we would have been rushing it," Sutherland said.

"If we were going to do it, we would do it next summer. It's still a big 'if.' We would not go forward unless we thought we could do it right."
Eddy
Insane Member
Insane Member

Post by Eddy »

i know this is show is great, but i just can't keep up with it.....i remember i saw all three seasons from DVD when i was in china in like a week....that was some fun times. :eek:
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

Hahaha :) You don't have to watch all of them all at once. Once you run out of seasons to watch, life becomes boring again ;)

Take your time, but yes, it sure was fun watching the seasons all in a row.