Long Distance relationships

Discuss life by sharing your thoughts, love stories, poems, and whatever else with others here.

Moderator: Forum Mods

Mikey_
Life is good. Be inspired.

Post by Mikey_ »

Sad indeed. I'm pretty happy with where I am at now, but of course, it would be nice to have good friends back in your life. After all, you were friends with them in the past -- and could very well be good friends again in the future. The steps towards that may be difficult, but not impossible.

I hope the people you care about will one day give you a chance to reconcile things. It'd be such a terrible waste of a potentially good friendship.

In regards to the song, is this the one?

"How Can I Not Love You"
Music and Lyric by George Fenton, Kenneth 'Babyface' Edmonds and Robert Kraft
Performed by Joy Enriquez
Produced by Kenneth 'Babyface' Edmonds for ECAF Productions, Inc.
Joy Enriquez appears courtesy of La Face Records

I like George Fenton. I think he's the composer for the Ever After movie soundtrack. It's one of my favorite movies. "Utopia" is one of my favorite tracks. It's short, but nice.

Michael
DesIre_s
Curious Member
Curious Member

True

Post by DesIre_s »

I'm not sure about the song cause it was actually a girl who sang it. But it was pretty good. Although for friends I agree with you. Hopefully things can reconcile.
PHV
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

As I've already shared with Lexi, I've come to an obvious realization that Peter Parker's aunt said in the Spider-Man 3 movie:

Not in these exact words, "Revenge is like a poison. When you let it overcome you, you will do or say things that you may regret. Things that do not reflect who you truly are... You will have to forgive yourself before you can forgive others."

Though I did not feel revenge, I felt great anger and sadness towards someone who I used to call not a co-worker, but a trusted friend. I behaved in ways that I have come to regret today. Time cannot be turned back, yet I have become thankful for the pain and struggle I have gone through in finding myself again (and more.) I have come to forgive myself for what I had said and done, and oddly enough, I have forgiven the one person who I once hated so strongly and blamed everything with that was wrong with the friendship I tried to re-establish with my ex. That friendship has seemingly gone, but I am thankful for the difficult lesson that I am still enduring and learning from. I am also thankful for the things my once best-friend and I shared for over 4 years.

Though the Spider-Man 3 movie was not that great, thank you for Aunt May's line.
Lexi
Lunatic
Lunatic

Post by Lexi »

I liked the third installment of Spiderman. I might dress up as Spidey this Halloween. :-)
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

That would be interesting of a sight! ^_^ Be sure to share a picture por favor! :)
Nniicky
Fan
Fan

Post by Nniicky »

Hi,

Not about Spiderman sorry but I have a question for you.
Have you ever been to meetic or some site like this ?
What do you think of it ?
^_____________^.
Lexi
Lunatic
Lunatic

Post by Lexi »

Not sure if I understand your question... or if your questions is being directed to me... :-)

Umm, yes... I think this site is pretty neat. Ciao!
Nniicky
Fan
Fan

Post by Nniicky »

hahahaha the question was for everyone in fact lol
Is it free of charge ? It used to be free for girls but now we have to pay. I didn't know it lol.
^_____________^.
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

Looking for a new boyfriend now, young lady?
Nniicky
Fan
Fan

Post by Nniicky »

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees lololol

I met someone on last Thursday (my first "date" since ages lolol). We chatted a lot of time for a week then I proposed him to meet somewhere in Paris and have dinner together.

I saw a picture on meetic and found he was not my type but a friend of time told me to try, who knows she said ?

But when we actually met I was kind of disappointed (I hope he will never read this message... kekeke).
^_____________^.
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

How was he?