HKSS

Have something to share? Talk about anything here :)

Moderator: Forum Mods

Eddy
Insane Member
Insane Member

HKSS

Post by Eddy »

guys,

so i came here and notice that it's not as vibrant as before or even a couple months ago, so i went to my EDDY info and clicked on "view all eddy's posts."
after just reading for a couple of pages......i can feel my eyes tearing up just remembering the stuffs i talk to you guys about so i hope, mike, don't ever close this site ! if you have to close it, please at least send me the forum database or something. it feels like i was reliving the past 5 years....ups........downs.....way downs.....

anyways

good night fellows, i'm so lucky to have found hkss.

thanks to andy lau because i got here while searching for his lyrcis back in 90's
Mikey_
Life is good. Be inspired.
Life is good. Be inspired.

Post by Mikey_ »

Glad it has good memories for you too. Much of my memories come from here as well. mb_rockstar and I met through here too prior to meeting in real life back in 2001 or so.

I have no plans to shut down HKSS. In fact, I've started working on about 10 star profiles that I still haven't published yet as other things in my life are taking priority right now. The photo business is one :P

The forum may not be as vibrant any more because I shut down registrations for the forum. I got tired of all the spam accounts and won't reopen registrations until I have time to fix the holes.