Facebook.com

Discuss anything related to websites here or post LINKS to other sites.

Moderator: Forum Mods

SaMmiLoVer
Crazed Fan
Crazed Fan

Post by SaMmiLoVer »

I know...It's amazing...Some I haven't seen since '84...Some since '86...I was out for some red wine last Friday night with two of the gals...Chatting it up from 7 p.m. 'til 1:30 a.m. at this restaurant...Also singing to 80's tunes...Yeah..."RED RED WINE..." LOL!!! Good times with good friends!

On a side note...I thought Eddy was gonna come up to the GTA on Friday nite...We spoke briefly over the phone but unfortunately he was tied up south of the border...Oh well...Until next time Eddy!!!
Ah Goo Goo...This Baby's Been Around Since '72!
Mikey_
Life is good. Be inspired.

Post by Mikey_ »

I was going to say... if Eddy was going to meet up with you, I wonder if any sparks were going to fly... enough to make your girlfriend jealous ;) Any marriage plans yet, big bro??? :)
SaMmiLoVer
Crazed Fan
Crazed Fan

Post by SaMmiLoVer »

As a matter of fact, we are 'kinda' in the early stages of discussing about it...I am planning either early or mid-2009. Finances are the major concern of course! We're just discussing the number of people we might have at the reception...The kind of gift we would provide them with...Choosing the photographer...And getting us into shape prior to any engagement/wedding pics...Still...I also need to propose too...Anybody know of whereabouts to buy an affordable ring? Hehehehe!!!
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

Sounds like a LOT that you have yet to do haha. Do I hear "Star Wars Memorabilia Sale"? I'm interested to see how you're going to propose and whether she's going to kick your butt to the curb :)
SaMmiLoVer
Crazed Fan
Crazed Fan

Post by SaMmiLoVer »

Only time will tell bro...And no...None of my stuff will be sold...At least not yet...As long as I live...LOL!!! :D
SaMmiLoVer
Crazed Fan
Crazed Fan

Post by SaMmiLoVer »

Mikey...U've gotta get ur butt onto FACEBOOK...I found "yyducky" on there if u can remember her from about 10 years or so back. She was a Cali gal but I think she currently works in Taiwan.
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

I remember yyducky :) Still got her picture haha. So, she's on Taiwan now eh?
jama

Which one is you??

Post by jama »

Hhhmmm....so which one in the photo is SaMmiLoVer? The one in the brown shirt or the one with glasses and in the black shirt? hehehe

I remember rubber ducky, does that count? Rubber ducky your so fine...rubber ducky you're the one...la la la

As for Facebook, Friendster, or MySpace...I'm on none! I don't think anyone would "find me" even if I was though...not sure if I'd want to be "found" hehe...oh wait, I am on Friendster hahaha

I better sign on and see if my account is still good or not.

Nice to see a few peeps still hangin around here. :-D
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

Nice to see an old face around here too :)