Music: TWINS "Magic Touch"

Share your opinions and thoughts on new and old releases here.

Moderator: Forum Mods

Mavis
Crazed Fan
Crazed Fan

Music: TWINS "Magic Touch"

Post by Mavis »

Yeah, I've been way behind on writing reviews. Just haven't had time to do anything besides work lately.

I wanted to write this earlier, but I really haven't had a chance to go through the whole album. Apparently I didn't miss much though. The first plug song is track 5 "04 Fun", one of those songs that reminds me why I'll never like Twins. Maybe the teenagers will find the song good but I simply find it annoying.

Track 3 "Favourite song" is the second plug song, and the big hit in the album. Since "Kite and wind", Twins have managed to have a big hit in almost every album, the type of big hit where everyone would like the song, mostly because it reflects them. "Favourite song" is the one this time around.

My favourite song in the album though, is track 2 "Strawberry apple orange". It's a cute song, but a more mature type of cute, something that Twins really haven't been able to do until this song. The innovative title also caught my attention.

There's a huge drop off in the quality of the songs after track 6. It seems like they were just trying to finish this album up in time for their concert earlier.

Rating: 7/10
Recommendations:
Track 1 "Two are good"
Track 2 "Strawberry apple orange"
Track 3 "Favourite song"