I'm in a weird mood today. Strange things happening this wk

Discuss life by sharing your thoughts, love stories, poems, and whatever else with others here.

Moderator: Forum Mods

mb_rockstar
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by mb_rockstar »

all last year i had a work out routine and then all of a sudden i stopped. :P since i paid off my 3 yr. contract at 24hr fitness and had a trainer for 6 months, i really should make use of their facilities. :)

yes, i'm definately more motivated now that light has shown through my life again. :D

Mikey_ wrote:That's great! :)

Looks like all the people I know, including myself, have been bitten by the work-out/ healthier diet bug.
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Mikey_
Life is good. Be inspired.

Post by Mikey_ »

Heck yeah, you should! Or you're just throwing a large amount of money away (think of it as... you're throwing away another high-end digital camera ;)

So, besides what you posted in "I'm having a strange feeling this week" thread, what's shining the light?
mb_rockstar
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by mb_rockstar »

a very high-end digi cam. :P but yea starting august, i'll have a set schedule.

what else is shining the light? well, all those things i posted mainly. little things add up. of course, i still have a dark side where i have down times, but who doesn't? debts and significant other are something that takes a lot of time to work at. i've been trying for so long and so hard to fix those problems. there are things i can't just walk away from so easily...the latter maybe....but i'm patient.

i realized a lot about myself this year and i'm making a slight changes to improve myself. from managing my money correctly to holding my head up and acknowledging people around me (instead of shying away).

when i started working at d&b, i had no friends nor aquintances. someone complimented me one day and that kinda gave me a boost of confidence ;) every since then i come into work feeling great and people really do see that. what you reflect, will reflect off others....

that's all i can think of right now. :)
Mikey_ wrote:Heck yeah, you should! Or you're just throwing a large amount of money away (think of it as... you're throwing away another high-end digital camera ;)

So, besides what you posted in "I'm having a strange feeling this week" thread, what's shining the light?
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
DesIre_s
Curious Member
Curious Member

Being at peace with yourself

Post by DesIre_s »

There are times like that but when you wake up the next day just take a deep breath and smile because you're pretty much prepare for what will happen.
PHV
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

Just stumbled across this thread and it was fun reading about what was said :) Violet wishing to be 3 years old -- hey, a couple more years from now, your own baby will be that age! :)