HKSS.com
HKSS.com Banner

Play MusicMusic | What's New | Help HKSS | Search*
Discussions | HKE Chat | Reflections of Life | Virtual Cards | Member Galleries
Please excuse our mess. HKSS is currently under re-construction and some links/sections don't work yet.
What's New: Latest updates | Member Galleries | Music | HKE Chat | About
HKSS.com

Community
Discussions
HKE Chat
Reflections of Life
Member Galleries
Virtual Cards*
Play Music Opens in a New Window

Superstars
Profiles*
Galleries*
Reviews
Gossip & News

Other
Privacy Policy
Terms of Use
Link to HKSS*

HKSS.com
What's New
About
Contact*
Advertise*
Help HKSS

Links
YesAsia Opens in a New Window
yuenStudios Opens in a New Window

Do you like HKSS?

HKSS.com Forum Index
My Watched Topics | My Favorites | My Profile Private IMsPrivate IMs RegisterRegister Log inLog in
Help | Stats | Members | Groups Search ForumSearch Forum

I'm in a weird mood today. Strange things happening this wk
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mb_rockstar
Special Guest
Special Guest

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all last year i had a work out routine and then all of a sudden i stopped. Stick out tongue since i paid off my 3 yr. contract at 24hr fitness and had a trainer for 6 months, i really should make use of their facilities. smile

yes, i'm definately more motivated now that light has shown through my life again. big grin

Mikey_ wrote:
That's great! smile

Looks like all the people I know, including myself, have been bitten by the work-out/ healthier diet bug.

Mikey_
Life is good. Be inspired.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heck yeah, you should! Or you're just throwing a large amount of money away (think of it as... you're throwing away another high-end digital camera wink

So, besides what you posted in "I'm having a strange feeling this week" thread, what's shining the light?
mb_rockstar
Special Guest
Special Guest

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a very high-end digi cam. Stick out tongue but yea starting august, i'll have a set schedule.

what else is shining the light? well, all those things i posted mainly. little things add up. of course, i still have a dark side where i have down times, but who doesn't? debts and significant other are something that takes a lot of time to work at. i've been trying for so long and so hard to fix those problems. there are things i can't just walk away from so easily...the latter maybe....but i'm patient.

i realized a lot about myself this year and i'm making a slight changes to improve myself. from managing my money correctly to holding my head up and acknowledging people around me (instead of shying away).

when i started working at d&b, i had no friends nor aquintances. someone complimented me one day and that kinda gave me a boost of confidence wink every since then i come into work feeling great and people really do see that. what you reflect, will reflect off others....

that's all i can think of right now. smile

Mikey_ wrote:
Heck yeah, you should! Or you're just throwing a large amount of money away (think of it as... you're throwing away another high-end digital camera wink

So, besides what you posted in "I'm having a strange feeling this week" thread, what's shining the light?

DesIre_s
Curious Member
Curious Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Being at peace with yourself Reply with quote

There are times like that but when you wake up the next day just take a deep breath and smile because you're pretty much prepare for what will happen.
Mikey_

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just stumbled across this thread and it was fun reading about what was said smile Violet wishing to be 3 years old -- hey, a couple more years from now, your own baby will be that age! smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HKSS.com Forum Index -> Reflections of Life All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: