HAPPY BIRTHDAY HKSS

Have something to share? Talk about anything here :)

Moderator: Forum Mods

GT
Fan
Fan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HKSS

Post by GT »

HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY HKSS! :D

This place definitely isn't what it used to be. But that probably means that all the people that use to chat and post here are now older and are working all the time (like me :x ) and hopefully making loads of money (unlike me :cry: ). As a birthday wish let's wish that hkss will grow and be back at how it used to be in the future :)
Mikey_
Life is good. Be inspired.

Post by Mikey_ »

Not all of us are making loads of moola :)

HKSS probably won't be back to what it used to be unless I start updating all the celebrities and add the hot ones. That will still be done someday, but hey, at least all of us are pretty close with each other :)

Mike
mb_rockstar
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by mb_rockstar »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HKSS
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Mavis
Crazed Fan
Crazed Fan

Post by Mavis »

GT, you have a better memory than I do! Happy b-day HKSS.

Yeah, everyone is busy. So where do u work now?
GT
Fan
Fan

Post by GT »

I don't have a good memory Mavis...haha...Mikey had posted it in the announcement section :wink:

I am now a Dental Technician and part owner of a Dental Laboratory. Ok, I am only part owner because my dad opens the lab...haha. Our company just started in September, so been EXTREMELY busy with paperwork and phone calls and stuff. I hate doing those things! :evil:

How about everyone else? I don't really know what everybody else does...let's post all your occupations and stuff. hm ... maybe I should start a new post topic for this.
Mavis
Crazed Fan
Crazed Fan

Post by Mavis »

Haha, now you know which parts of the website I bookmark. Haven't seen the front page for a long time.
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

Haha, Mavis :)

GT, post a new thread about our occupations :) Aside from helping my friend run the IT training and consulting company (neliance.com), I'm currently doing a contract job for SybronDental.com -- heard of them? They own Kerr, Sybron-Endodental, Metrex, Analytic, etc...
pchan543

Post by pchan543 »

i've been visiting hkss on and off for probably 4 or 5 years now. i don't post much, but i like to read through the forums and mavis' great music review. just want to say thanks and happy belated bday!
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

Thank you :) Mavis, GT, and others are doing a GREAT job on all the reviews... Thank you guys!