Music: JACKY CHEUNG "Black & White" Compilatio

Share your opinions and thoughts on new and old releases here.

Moderator: Forum Mods

Mavis
Crazed Fan
Crazed Fan

Music: JACKY CHEUNG "Black & White" Compilatio

Post by Mavis »

I've been looking forward to Jacky's new mandarin album, but was slightly disappointed with just a new song + compilation.

The new song part was rather disappointing. 2 of the 5 songs are theme songs of a Korean TV Series currently airing in Taiwan. The current plug song is CD 1 track 1 "Black white images", a soft, very autumn like song (if there's ever such thing). As for the other new tracks....the only thing I can say is "unremarkable".

The compilation part is much better. The rest of the CD 1 contains songs from Jacky's recent albums, while CD 2 contains what Jacky called the "2nd best" compilation....mostly 2nd line hit songs from his older albums like CD 2 track 1 "Sleepless nights", track 7 "Don't ask", and track 10 "The last letter".

To make this album even better value, it also includes a DVD that contains the new song "Black & White image" plus 9 other old hits.

Rating: 7.5/10

Buy the CD here

Recommendation:
CD 1 track 1 "Black & white image"
All other old songs + DVD
Contrai
Fan
Fan

Post by Contrai »

i could only listen the first 7 tracks [ mikemike ], so i got the new ones and....
i liked them....nothing special, but good to hear....something you can listen while driving car at nite and thinking of the past.....