InkBlot Test

Share something fun with everyone here :)

Moderator: Forum Mods

mb_rockstar
Special Guest
Special Guest

InkBlot Test

Post by mb_rockstar »

InkBlot Test
Reveal Your Subconscious Mind

-------------------------------------------------------------
These are my results:

Melissa, your subconscious mind is driven most by Imagination

This means you have a deep desire to use innovative ideas to enhance your life and influence the world around you.
This drive influences you far more than you may realize on a conscious level.

Your need to be innovative drives how you look at new opportunities and the kinds of experiences in life you choose to have.
On an unconscious level, the reason you may be so driven by imagination is your fear of destruction, the opposite of creation.
When you are unable to create due to restrictions imposed by your environment or even ones you unwittingly impose on yourself,
do you feel trapped or confined? You may find these feelings of unease only get better when you find another outlet for your imagination.

With such a strong creative orientation, you are willing to entertain a broad spectrum of ideas at any given time. The world is a fuller,
richer place because you can contribute new ideas to any experience. Your natural curiosity inspires those around you and encourages
them to come up with ideas they wouldn't have thought of without your help.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Imagination, there is much more to who you are at your core.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Nniicky
Fan
Fan

Post by Nniicky »

How impressive !!! I am very curious (all my friends think so lol) !!!!

Nicole, your subconscious mind is driven most by Curiosity

This means you are full of questions about life, people, and the potential of your future. You spend more time than others envisioning the possibilities of your life ? things that others are too afraid to consider.

Your curiosity burns with an almost physical need to know and do more. It's only through new experiences that you feel a greater understanding of yourself or the world ? which ultimately is the greatest way for you to feel satisfied.

It is possible that the underlying reason for your drive towards curiosity is a deeply rooted fear of boredom. That means that you are probably more susceptible than others to feel like you're falling into a rut when life slows down into a comfortable routine.

You need to make sure you have stimulation in your life ? that makes you feel like you're innovating or being exposed to the ideas and experiences that truly inspire you.

With such a strong orientation towards curiosity, you're also prone to a rebellious quality that shows up when you feel you are just going through the motions, and are unable to really influence the world around you. But interestingly enough, your drive towards novel experiences also indicates an openness others don't have, but wish they did.

Unconsciously, your curiosity presses you to learn more, experience more, and get the most out of life.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Curiosity, there is much more to who you are at your core.
^_____________^.
Mikey_
Life is good. Be inspired.

Post by Mikey_ »

Ha! I could have told you this..

Michael, your subconscious mind is driven most by Sexuality

What this means is that when your unconscious mind sees an opportunity to remind you of your sexual desires, it takes full advantage of it. Because of this, things that have very little sexual content or that seem sexually neutral to others, may register as sexually charged to you, at least on an unconscious level.

Your unconscious mind recognizes the value of sexuality. The reason it may do so, is because of a deep-rooted fear of the opposite ? living a life that is numb to sexual desire or is turned cold by it. Your unconscious mind may be trying to avoid this sexual dullness, and so it reacts by swinging to the opposite extreme, strong sexual desire. By sending you these sexual messages on a regular basis, your unconscious makes sure you don't forget about sex.

If you view your sexual desire with a positive attitude, you can welcome the vitality and strength sexual thoughts can bring into your life. This would allow you to honor the drive your unconscious has chosen to be an important focus for you. It is a message that you are very much alive, and have a great deal of passion to bring to life.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Sexuality, there is much more to who you are at your core.
Nniicky
Fan
Fan

Post by Nniicky »

Hahahaha Mikey, you pervert !!!! lol
^_____________^.
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

I'm not perverted... I can control myself :)
Lexi
Lunatic
Lunatic

Post by Lexi »

I remember taking a psychology 101 class many years ago and the teacher having us visit this website. Pretty interesting even though I have always kind of felt that many behaviorial scientists overgeneralize some concepts. Who knows? I guess it might just be easier that way.

But anyway, here's my results... I don't know about the nurturing part but I definately agree with the shying away from spending too much time alone. I'm pretty outgoing and will find someone, anyone to hang out with rather than be alone most of the time. Quiet time is great but I prefer it in small doses. I am a people person.

Lexi

Lexi, your subconscious mind is driven most by Love

People who have unconscious minds driven by love tend to be nurturing types who are good at taking care of those around them. They may also shy away from spending too much time alone.
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

You know what I came to realize after seeing two other people take their tests in front of me?

Although I chose mostly dark, frustrating, angry answers for the inkblot test (I wasn't in a good state at that time), the test revealed that my subconscious mind is driven by sexuality. How can darkness, frustration, and anger translate into sexuality? I can't make that connection. I'm also sure that if I were to retake this test now, the result would be different. Perhaps I shall do that someday :)

In any case, I read the results of the other two people who took their tests at my apartment and realized: the results are extremely general. When I read the results with an "impartial" mind, I could have sworn that it was written for ME (even though it wasn't ME who took the test.)

So, Lexi, I have to agree with you that the test indeed is a bit over generalized. But still, it's fun to take it anyway :)
mb_rockstar
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by mb_rockstar »

yes it's fun when you're bored out of your mind. lol*

^_^
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."