The Grudge (Sarah Michelle Gellar)

Romance, Comedy, Action, ... Satisfy your craving for movies here.

Moderator: Forum Mods

Mikey_
Life is good. Be inspired.

Post by Mikey_ »

mb, I do the same :) Actually, when I think of ghosts, I tell myself to think of something else immediately. What usually helped me was to think of Kim.

mb, you haven't met Ji-Hee yet, but she and I are planning to cook something at my place sometime (I'm experimenting with 2 dishes.) So, let me know when would be best for you to come to my place :) I'll be sure to put on a scary movie or something and scare the bejeezus out of you ladies hahaha... Oh, my friends from Neliance might come too.

Could you also bring your guitar? :) I'd love to start learning how to play :)

Michael
mb_rockstar
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by mb_rockstar »

^_^ that sounds like fun. i'm good after next week (starting jan. 17th). we're doing inventory at macy's. sigh*

sure i'll bring my guitar. i'm alittle rusty because i haven't been playing in awhile, but i'm pretty sure i can show you the basics. ;)
Mikey_ wrote:mb, I do the same :) Actually, when I think of ghosts, I tell myself to think of something else immediately. What usually helped me was to think of Kim.

mb, you haven't met Ji-Hee yet, but she and I are planning to cook something at my place sometime (I'm experimenting with 2 dishes.) So, let me know when would be best for you to come to my place :) I'll be sure to put on a scary movie or something and scare the bejeezus out of you ladies hahaha... Oh, my friends from Neliance might come too.

Could you also bring your guitar? :) I'd love to start learning how to play :)

Michael
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

We made Orange Chicken and stir-fry vegetables. The Orange Chicken was alright ;) It was a bit sour...

Also had Sachertorte, which is a cake that was made exclusively for the ruler of Austria back in its heyday. Mom made it for my birthday... last time I had one was over 14 years ago! :)

Michael
mb_rockstar
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by mb_rockstar »

i'm sorry i was unable to make it. :( i'll be over next time for sure!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
nganh
Fan
Fan

Post by nganh »

wow it begins with scary movies then it ends with a Happy Birthday !!! Is your bd scary ??? loll i know it is a bad joke.
I saw the japanese version of the grudge in december or january and it was not as good as i expected, but it was scary enough and i agree with mb when she said that the ghost follows you everywhere and appears in your bed !!! erf
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

Look under your bed right now :-#