Movie: Fearless (Jet Li)

Share your opinions and thoughts on new and old releases here.

Moderator: Forum Mods

Eddy
Insane Member
Insane Member

Movie: Fearless (Jet Li)

Post by Eddy »

Fearless is the title for Jet Li's latest Chinese flim. I had a chance to watch it the other day.

If you guys aren't aware of jet li's past movies, one of his most popular movie is called "fist of fury". Anyways jet li did the same movie back in early 90's and this movie, Fearless is the prequel to Fist of Fury. anyways, i am huge jet li and andy lau fan, so i loved this film, i've already saw it 3 times already. The one complain is that for majority of the movie, jet li is playing a teenage/young adult and he is just not that anymore, especially i still watch his old movies from time to time and i can just see his face deteriorating........

ok on to the review, ..........typical martial art film with NO special affects, except in the beginning when they clearly used a stunt guy for this white guy fighthing jet li. i love that there are no special martial affects (it would've looked ugly, especially production in China)
You really hate the jet li character in most of the movie until the end. I am not sure how much it follow history, because i've heard tons of stories about the character jet li is playing.

alright guys, just watch the movie when its available on DVD, BUY IT ! hehe
Mikey_
Life is good. Be inspired.

Post by Mikey_ »

Sounds good :)
twinklesstars
Curious Member
Curious Member

Post by twinklesstars »

i heard that fearless will be his last martial art movie but I am not sure if the news is confirmed or rumour.
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

I watched the film the other day... it was pretty good. I'm usually not too fond of Jet Li's movies, but for this one, go watch it :)