NHL PLAYOFFS!!!

Have something to share? Talk about anything here :)

Moderator: Forum Mods

GT
Fan
Fan

NHL PLAYOFFS!!!

Post by GT »

For those of you who are hockey fans, this is the most exciting time of the year! Congrats to 5 of the 6 canadian teams in making the playoffs this year! And if the Bruins can't win the Cup, hopefully a canadian team will! Go BRUINS GO!!!
Mavis
Crazed Fan
Crazed Fan

Post by Mavis »

And my low budget Flames are in the playoffs for the first time in what? A decade?
GT
Fan
Fan

Post by GT »

Yes, it's been a while since the Flames made the playoffs, I do believe they have a good chance of getting past the Canucks. Losing Game1 hurts, but it's a 7 game series.
Mavis
Crazed Fan
Crazed Fan

Post by Mavis »

What now GT? They (Cable TV) decided to put all NHL games as part of the pay per view package so I can't see any of the games, but obviously it was tough for Boston to lose after going up 3-1. Somehow my Flames are still alive.
GT
Fan
Fan

Post by GT »

Where are you now Mavis? hmm...seems strange. I have bell expressvu and I get all the playoff games. Games with Canadian teams are always on CBC, TSN carry the non-Canadian team games. So for the 2nd round, CBC will carry 3 series (Cgy, Tor, Mtl) while TSN will carry the SJ-COL game.

:( What can I say about the Bruins???!!! I am still in shock really. We have 11 unrestricted free agents so because of the lost, we could lose half our team, it's just very sad time right now. Joe Thornton's line wasn't producing and that was the bottom line. But I mean what can I say? Joe played with a torn rib cartilage injury all series long. It usually takes 4-6 weeks to recover, Joe only took 2 games off at the end of the regular season. He had to be shot with painkiller before every game. It was a courageous performance, but should he have played at all? Maybe he hindered the team than inspire the team. That's up for debate.
Mavis
Crazed Fan
Crazed Fan

Post by Mavis »

Me? I'm in Hong Kong. That's why I don't get any games. The regular season and the playoffs were only available as a pay per view package.

Well, the Leafs move on, but at the expense of Ottawa.
Mikey_
Life is good. Be inspired.
Life is good. Be inspired.

Post by Mikey_ »

You're living in HK permantently now, Mavis? What do you do now, if you don't mind me asking?