HKSS needs your HELP

If you like HKSS.com, please consider donating $1 or more to help keep this site running (and stay free.)

Moderator: Forum Admins

Mikey_
Life is good. Be inspired.
Life is good. Be inspired.

HKSS needs your HELP

Post by Mikey_ »

HKSS needs your HELP!

This site has gone through a lot of changes and with the loyal support of its visitors and sponsors, HKSS has been a FREE resource since 1996. This site was created for fans of Asian entertainment to learn, relax, form friendships, and have FUN in an interactive environment. (More: About HKSS)

If you like this site, here are some ways you can help:

1. Interact with other visitors (such as this Discussion Forum) and participate in the Community sections. (If you are new, introduce yourself to us :))

2. Tell your friends about this site :D

3. Because the cost of HKSS is mostly paid by me, any financial help (no matter how small) is much appreciated. So, if you would like to make a donation, here's how:

Steps:
- Go to PayPal. You will be guided to create a FREE account (if you don't already have one) so that you can send a donation.
- Send me a Private Message if you would like to be listed in the List of Past Contributions section.
- All donations are used to pay for the cost of running HKSS.com ONLY and for nothing else.

4. For advertising or partnership opportunities, please click here.

5. To provide feedback or comments, click here.

It is my sincerest hope that this site continues to be as much fun and memorable as it has been for the loyal visitors of HKSS. :-D To read more about HKSS and its history, please click here.

Thank you and best wishes,

Michael Yuen
Founder, Webmaster
HKSS.com