Been Kinda Quiet Around Here...

Have something to share? Talk about anything here :)

Moderator: Forum Mods

SaMmiLoVer
Crazed Fan
Crazed Fan

Been Kinda Quiet Around Here...

Post by SaMmiLoVer »

Hey y'all...Been quiet...Just wanted ta wake y'all up and give y'all beautiful peepz a shout out wherever u are in this wonderful world of ours! Y'all probably been busy wit work or skool...Just remember that life is short and we gotz ta have some fun in our lives from time ta time.

Been kinda dull in the Greater Toronto Area recently in my life...Our CN Tower in Toronto has been downgraded ta be the second tallest free-standing structure in the world...Oh well...It's gonna happen sooner or later...

The only thing keeping me going is my gurl...my cute lil' niece...and my ol' school chums from elementary skool...Thanks ta Facebook...Otherwise...It's just work, eat, sleep, work, eat, sleep...

Hope everyone else is doin' alrite!!! Peace out ladiez and gentz!!! Cap_PDT_01_22
Ah Goo Goo...This Baby's Been Around Since '72!
mb_rockstar
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by mb_rockstar »

zzzzzzZz.... what? hmm...zzzz..oh! Hi! ^_^

Yea...we've been all busy bees lately.
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Mikey_
Life is good. Be inspired.

Post by Mikey_ »

:)

I'm in the middle of a big change in my career and am still working out the details (wish me luck!) And hmm... been shopping for a house, and starting to pick up past hobbies again that got lost over time. What else? Oooh, hoping for more snow this year to go snowboarding!! :)

Michael
Eddy
Insane Member
Insane Member

Post by Eddy »

in terms of career wise, the past couple of years has been crazyyyyyyyyyyyy but its moving in the right direction.

i had no idea what i wanted to do back in 2005 then started working at a wedding studio and the rest is history.

i shot 35 weddings in 2007 and i have 20 booked for 2008 right now, this time last year, i had 3 booked for 2007.

hopefully everything will go higher and higher !

in terms of personal life, its been up and downs as well and i rather no go into it. lets just say i'm at a very happy point in my life right now.

my most accomplished in the past two years was spending a total of 3 months in korean, japan, thailand, taiwan. i learned so much about life.
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

That's excellent news! I understand about your personal life. Things happen :)

I'm just starting to get into photography professionally too. My first corporate even will be Dec 1, and I don't know yet what I'm going to do next. Obviously, I won't be able to join a photo studio as I'll continue working full-time in IT.

Setting up http://www.yuenStudios.com right now.

Michael
Eddy
Insane Member
Insane Member

Post by Eddy »

awesomeeeeeee

your gonna be the first friend of mine that actually likes photography !!! sometimes i feel so alone in this business/career/hobby
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

I thought we already established that friendship and our common photography hobby a while ago? :)

As for me, I'm sort of lost on what to do or how to start with the photography career, but we'll see. One step at a time.

Oh, I just bought the Canon 85mm f/1.2L II USM for that Xmas photo gig Dec 1. I'm liking it thus far, but have yet to try to take pics with it and see how it comes out.